Untitled Document
The house is situated in the new restricted and guarded residential district in Rogowo, between a great and wide sandy beach and The Resko lake. The beach is 150m walking distance from the house.
The two neighbouring holiday resorts are Mrzeżyno and Dźwirzyno which are just 4 km away from Rogowo and there are only 15 km from one of the biggest Polish health and spa resorts on the seaside – Kołobrzeg

The house is designed for a comfortable stay of 8 adults or families with children. It is a 3-level building with fully equipped kitchen with dining room (electric cooker with oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tableware and cutlery), a spacious living room with SAT TV, 4 bedrooms with double beds and furniture, and 2 bathrooms with a shower or a bathtub. Optionally, the guests can order a baby cot and a baby chair. The house has also 2 terraces and a garden with garden furniture and a grill. The guests can use parking place near the house for 1-2 cars as well as at the guest car park.

The beautiful neighbourhood offers many possibilities of active rest, e.g. water sports, Nordic walking, fishing in The Resko Lake, biking, walking or car trips. The nearby port in Kołobrzeg offers regular and frequent cruises on the Baltic Sea or to the Bornholm Island.

We believe that in our comfortable House on the Seaside in Rogowo you can really enjoy your holidays. We kindly invite you to spend pleasant and unforgettable moments here.

Accomodation Details:

The day of stay starts from 3 pm and finishes at 12 am the next day. Upon receipt of the keys the guests are requested to pay a deposit of 1000 PLN in advance for eventual damages. The deposit is paid back upon departure in case of lack of damages.

The stays are offered in 7-day modules starting from Friday or Saturday.

Pricelist

For the stay for 1-8 persons – the rent of the whole house; price 700 PLN/ day
 

Rules of reservation:

In order to book the house we kindly ask you to pay 20% advance of the total value of the stay when making reservation (upon receipt the approval of the reservation by mail or fax) and the remaining part (80%) to pay 21 days prior to the beginning of the stay. .


In case of cancellation of the stay we deserve the right to keep the payment as follows:
a) 10% of costs of stay - in case of cancellation between 60 and 31 day prior to the beginning of the stay
b) 30% of costs of stay - in case of cancellation between 30 and 21 day prior to the beginning of the stay
c) 80% of costs of stay - in case of cancellation between 20 and 11 day prior to the beginning of the stay
d) 100% of costs of stay - in case of cancellation between 10 and 1 day prior to the beginning of the stay

fkoło – Tworzenie Stron